Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Why you’ll love it:
Situated on a 663sqm allotment of land in a quiet and leafy street, this freshly painted and re-carpeted, single storey family dwelling, offers scope to extend and capitalise on its convenient location, potential views and access to first-rate amenities.
– Extensive district views in an up and coming suburb
– Friendly and safe location offering value for money
– Potential to increase the views by raising the home
– Expansive gardens with mature trees and plantings
– Soaring ceilings with cooling ceiling fans, storage
– Tidy u-shaped kitchen with gas cooking appliances
– Sizeable master suite and fresh modern bathroom
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living space
– Gold and Sunshine coasts are an easy one-hour drive
– Six kilometres to CBD, great transport and schools
Best suited for:
The property is ideal for those seeking a post-war home that’s ready to move-in right away while offering scope to extend, renovate or re-build.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000