Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Why you’ll love it:
Commanding an elevated leafy and quiet position on a generous 810sqm block of land, this circa 1920s Queenslander is brimming with sunlight and character features, it’s situated in a tightly held street and surrounded by sympathetically renovated properties of the same era. The home offers fantastic scope to personalise, expand or transform into a property ideal for growth and capital gain in a bayside locality.
– Well located, family friendly, Bayside location
– Lovely bay breezes and a sunny light filled ambience
– Country style kitchen, wide polished pine flooring
– French doors open to bullnose veranda and study
– Soaring ceilings, VJ wall panelling, leadlight windows
– Ground level living area, bathroom and kitchenette
– Stroll to Wynnum Esplanade and shopping village
– Easy access to Wynnum Central Train Station
– Proximity to Gateway Motorway and Brisbane Airport
– Scope to renovate, extend and transform to suit
Best suited for:
The property is ideal for a young family looking for a property overflowing with character and offering scope to personalise and create their forever dream home.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000