Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: Shop 1/203 Military Road Neutral Bay.
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled in the Boronia Block within the modern ‘Bay Pavilions’ complex, this superb two-bedroom apartment is positioned with picturesque parklands and waterfront reserves right at its doorstep. Featuring quality appointments with light filled interiors, which are perfectly laid out for contemporary low maintenance living and entertaining. It’s quietly positioned away from the road, moments to both Lane Cove and Hunters Hill Villages, a stroll to city buses.
– Bright open plan kitchen with stunning stone tops
– Lounge and dining room flows to covered balcony
– Kitchen appointed with stainless gas cooktop/oven
– Well-scaled bedrooms with robes, main has ensuite
– Secure single car space with separate storage cage
– lift access, security intercom, ducted air-conditioning
– Sleek modern bathrooms, concealed internal laundry
– Ready to be enjoyed with absolutely nothing to do or spend
– Conveniently located close to schools, shops, restaurants
– Easy access to City and Chatswood CBD and Lane Cove
Best suited for:
A great option for investors, renders strong rent returns in sought after locale
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000