Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it
Peaceful, private and surrounded by lush manicured gardens, this beautifully presented Art Deco home is perfect for large families. It boasts sunny gourmet open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining and a flexible floor plan that can be configured to suit individual lifestyle needs.
Footsteps to Beauchamp Park, the home is desirably positioned a stroll to Chatswood Chase, Westfield and bus and rail transport. It’s within rapid access of top schools and the CBD.
– High ceilings, timber floors, fireplaces, full brick build
– Open plan kitchen and distinct living and dining areas
– Stone bench tops, gas stainless steel Ilve appliances
– North-facing garden-side alfresco entertaining terraces
– Secure level lawns ideal for children and pets to play
– Two generous bedrooms with walk-ins and ensuites
– Other bedrooms with built-in robes, study/home office
– Light-filled fully tiled bathrooms, main with a spa bath
– Ducted air conditioning, single garage, secure parking
– Freshly painted, ready to move straight into and enjoy
Best suited for
Large families who value a leafy sanctuary with historic charm in a sought-after Chatswood enclave.
Council Rates: $459 pq
Water Rates: $172 pq
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000