Register here to attend
We will send you the details to access the webinar on Thursday 11 June.
Why you’ll love it:
Featuring understated elegance and modern functionality, this stunning property offers exemplary finishes. Boasting a generous 13.1m frontage, this north-east facing home provides seamless open plan living, whilst providing clear lines of sight towards the landscaped garden and magnesium pool. Be prepared to be captivated by this spacious and light fused property, complete with detailed mouldings and wide entry.
– Custom designed kitchen, Opulent Italian Carrara Marble
– Kitchen features large island, granite sink, ample storage
– Neff appliances – steam/pyrolytic ovens, induction cooktop
– Herringbone laid French Oak flooring, international lighting, French doors
– Detailed mouldings – wainscot paneling, skirtings, architraves
– French pattern travertine tiling, handcrafted natural stone
– Alfresco kitchen, stone benchtops, integrated BBQ, double bar fridge
– Heated Magnesium pool (7 x 3.5m) with frameless glass
– Laundry including mudroom, laundry chute, Spanish floor tiles
– Luxurious bathrooms including Brodware taps
– Linen curtains, plush carpets, custom made shutters
– My Air 8 zone ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans
– Secure entry, video intercom, NBN connected
– Mature landscaping, level lawns, epoxy garage flooring
– Home office/study on the ground floor near entry
Best suited for:
Set in a quiet family neighbourhood, closely bordering Camp Hill, this residence is within 5km from the CBD and minutes from precincts such as Camp Hill Marketplace and sought-after schools including ‘St Thomas’ Primary’, ‘Loreto College’ and ‘Churchie’.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000