Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it:
Set in a wide tree-lined street a stroll to Woolworths and the heart of lively Neutral Bay village, this ground floor duplex fuses 1920s period charm with fresh modern style to create a low-maintenance lifestyle. House-like and light-filled, it enjoys formal and informal livings spaces.
– Full brick 1920s block, commanding street presence
– High ornate ceilings, timber floors, leadlight window
– Formal lounge room warmed by a gas fireplace
– Adjoining sunroom or study with leafy streetscape
– Open plan kitchen/family room with rear access
– Stone bench tops, gas Smeg cooking, dishwasher
– Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
– Stylish bathrooms with stone vanities, one bathroom
– Internal laundry facilities, double undercover carport
– Stroll to restaurants, nightlife and express city buses
Best suited for:
Professional couples, families, downsizers or investors who value historic charm, low-maintenance living and a cosmopolitan address.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000