Sign up for monthly market insights
Each month your local Avnu agent will send you a report about what’s happening with the property market in your local area.
Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying a first-floor position in a small block, this apartment offers bright and breezy living in a quiet yet convenient location. Central to Coorparoo Square, Stones Corner and creek-side walking tracks, it’s ideal for singles or couples seeking a cosmopolitan lifestyle near the CBD.
– Exceptionally low body corp fees
– Access via Dowar Street allows for ground floor entry
– Generous living/dining space flows out to a balcony
– Open plan kitchen with quality stone bench tops
– Sleek stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
– Oversized main bedroom with handy built-in robe
– Bright fully tiled bathroom, bathtub, separate WC
– Split system air conditioning unit and ceiling fans
– Single lock-up garage with private laundry facilities
– Convenient to shops, cafes and major supermarkets
– Walk to Langland’s Park Bus Station, 3kms from CBD
Best suited for:
Singles, couples or investors who value immaculate presentation and a lifestyle location.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000